Welcome to STUFF

Stuff by me

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Am i weird?

I dont think that I am a weird person. Especially when I spend an hour at walmart or an afternoon at the mall. However, as a sat here. planning what i am going to do this weekend. I realized that i have some weird things that i do. Should i be institutionalized? probably not. But here are some weird things that i do that most dont.
1) I love reading the obituaries. About a year ago one of my best friends had a daughter pass away and since that day i have been hooked to reading obits. Everyday, in 3 seperate newspapers. I love reading what people accomplished in their lives, how many great grand kids they have and a glimpse if possible, on how they passed away. Sometimes i cry, sometimes i laugh and sometimes i am just amazed at what someone has been through. i then tend to think about what my own obit will say and if i should right my own or not. Weird, yea i know.

2) i bite my nails. as hard as i try i cant stop biting my nails. i do it without thinking about it. Its gross i know. i just cant stop.

3)I can watch 12 straight hours of football on any giving day in the fall. I love watching sports but in particular football. im sure by now my family hates football and the wonderful season of fall.

4)I will occasionally stick my finger in a fire ant hole just to see how long i can keep it in there. i dont like pain. I hate it and i often faint at the sign of blood but i like to be a little dangerous. Which may be the reason that i have broken many bones and i am frequently sick. Just call me danger!!!

5)and as donna says "You are as weird as hell for putting cheese on your speghetti"

2 comments:

  1. I love the cheese on my spaghetti!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad it's because of all your weird quirks that I like you, you make me laugh! I think everyone has weird things they do. I like cottage cheese on my spaghetti, ask Donna if that makes me "weird as hell". :)

    ReplyDelete