
One of the most annoying yet fun things to do is have an inside joke. I love them. I also love seeing people say odd things and look at each other and smile. its usually between husband and wife or really good friends. I have some friends that would say something about a chocolate cake and that meant "lets get it on" I have a few that i will not share here. but they are fun. it builds relationships. i have inside jokes with my friends when we play sports little sayings mean different things. If i dont see someone for a few years and we had a inside joke it will still be there and its fun to remenise about those. I even have some inside jokes with my 4 year old. good times.
Part II of the blog
I have gone swimming for 3 straight days in our pool. needless to say my tan is looking hot and the parts that are sunburned look hotter. I love it being so warm and just go jump in the pool. If i continue to live in texas i will definetly always have a pool i love swimming. The girls love swimming. its fun to see them jump in and swim.
No comments:
Post a Comment